Runlab Cell Culture Flask
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-26 Origin: Site
1) 0.22μm PTFE hydrophobic membrane technology and excellent gas exchange performance;
2) The optimized wide-mouth bottleneck design increases the operable range of the culture flask and ensures simple and accurate cell processing;
3) The high skirt on the back allows the culture bottles to be stably stacked, and the support bar at the bottom of the bottle ensures that it stays upright when standing;
4) The bottle shoulder frosted area design is convenient for writing and marking;
5) Real-time pressure test during the production process to ensure that the culture bottle is 100% leak-free and safe to operate;
6) Hydrophilic surface treatment ensures that the contact angle is within 15~30° to ensure the ability of cells to adhere to the wall;
7) Sterilization assurance level:SAL 10 -6
There are four sizes of cell culture flasks: 25cm2 , 75cm2 , 175cm2 , 225cm2 , Provide TC treatment and non-TC treatment two kinds of surface.
More details, welcome to contact with Runlab team!